S&W Metal Products is a regional leader in its field. To manage our explosive growth, we’re looking for career-minded people for the following positions.
Certified Arc Welders:
- Assembler Welder. Works from prints, or with management or engineering, to construct and assemble complex fabrication. Although primarily a weld position, it also requires knowledge and skills relating to drills, mills, benders, etc.
- Production Welder. Performs difficult or unusual hand welding operations to high strength and pressure requirements on metals and alloys for complex precision assemblies.
Computer Numeric Controlled Machine Operators:
- CNC Brake Press Operator
- CNC Turret Press Operator
- CNC Laser Operator
Each of these positions involves operating a computerized controlled machine capable of performing multiple machining and cutting operations. Operators load work and control tapes, read prints, and use precision measuring instruments to check work.
For operators who have the additional training, experience and computer skills to set-up and program as well as run these machines.
While we have immediate openings for experienced welders and CNC operators, we are willing to provide training for career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic.
S&W believes that our success is directly related to the quality of our employees. We realize that good people need to be paid a good wage and have excellent benefits. That is why we match $1 for $1 in our 401k plan (up to 10% of pay), provide fully paid Blue Cross for the employee in addition to paying wages that are in the 60-75th percentile for local companies.
Applicants must be willing to work second shift if required.
If you would enjoy a career with a company where:
- the environment is clean and safe
- long-term customer relationships are built on quality workmanship, on-time delivery, and competitive pricing
- target pay rates are better than the market average
- and the benefit package includes profit sharing, a 401K retirement savings plan with company match, and outstanding health insurance coverage
Contact us to set up an employment interview and a tour of our new facility by calling 610-473-2400, or writing to us at 441 County Line Road in Gilbertsville, PA 19525.
We are located within a 1/2 hour drive of Reading, Pottstown, Exton, Quakertown, Kutztown, and Allentown.
S&W Metal Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.