S&W Metal Products has been in continuous operation since 1946. Our first facility was located in Earlville Pennsylvania and covered slightly more space than a three car garage. In fact some of the early punch presses in that facility required chopping holes in the wood roof to accommodate the height of the machines. Our paint shop was the parking lot and limited our painting capabilities to sunny days, when there was no wind!
In 1999 the current owners quickly decided that a new facility should be priority one. So the search for more space began and eventually landed the company in Bally in a leased 21,000 square foot facility.
The initial fear that we would never use that much space evaporated quickly and within three years we were leasing 32,000 square feet.
Our joy at having so much space soon turned into the realization that if we wanted to grow it was time to move again. The decision was made to look for our own building. The search began and in two and one half years approximately forty building were evaluated.
Finally in 2006 the great hunt ended and S&W Metal Products took possession of our very own 110,000 square foot building in Gilbertsville Pennsylvania.
We are very proud of our new home and we invite anyone in the area to stop in for a cup of coffee and a tour of our shop.