Fabrication Jobs with S&W Metal Products
We don’t ‘fill fabrication jobs’ at S & W – we build relationships. And pathways for long and fulfilling fabrication industry careers.
For 75 years, S & W Metal’s success has been driven by the dedicated people who have worked with us. 80% of our staff have been on board for at least 6 years and 50% have collaborated as a team for 9 years or more.
As a progressive and growing organization located in Gilbertsville, PA we provide metal fabrication services to customers across the United States.
We value our employees and see every employment offer as a serious commitment to that person and their family.
In addition to our clean, safe working environment and heated, well-ventilated shop, we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Full health benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Highly competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Paid holidays
If you are looking for a stable workplace and a company that cares about its employees, S & W Metals has what you need! See our list of open opportunities below.
Current Job Opportunities
S&W Metal Products is a regional leader in its field. To manage our explosive growth, we’re looking for career-minded people for the following positions.
- Assembler Welder. Works from prints, or with management or engineering, to construct and assemble complex fabrication. Although primarily a weld position, it also requires knowledge and skills relating to drills, mills, benders, etc.
- Production Welder. Performs difficult or unusual hand welding operations to high strength and pressure requirements on metals and alloys for complex precision assemblies.
Ready to start your career with us?
Contact us to set up an employment interview and a tour of our facility by calling 610-473-2400, or by sending us your resume here.
We are located within a 1/2 hour drive of Reading, Pottstown, Exton, Quakertown, Kutztown, and Allentown.